Sunday, January 27, 2008

A TAC Swap

We recently did a card swap within our Angel group and I decided to give it a try. I must say, I needed to work outside of my box with this one. When I was done, I stared at it, thinking I'm missing something. But as the days went by, I became more satisfied with it. Your comments on this are more than welcome.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: SU Weathered Background, TAC More Abundance & TAC Cars
Ink & CS: SU Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, & Lavender Lace
DP: TAC Pop Rockz
Accessories: All SU; Rich regal brads, Rounder Corner punch, Spiral Binding punch, Cutter Kit (Distress)

I'll share when I receive the swaps. I can't wait to see my fellow angel's swaps......

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Lori, this is cool! I didn't even open the envelopes yet. But love that you've created a male card. We need more of them. I have to make more of these as well. Thanks again for participating. I'm looking forward to everyone's card swaps too!!!

hugs,
Jen