Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Got My Wings & Became an Angel....A....TAC Angel

I haven't been able to post for some time. My computer kept giving me a message that I didn't have enough virtual memory. I finally cleaned it out.

Back in November, I made a decision to switch to "The Angel Company" (TAC). It wasn't an easy decision, but after a lot of thought and "lots of questions", I decided to make the move. With the new year right around the corner, I'm always reflecting and looking at goals for the new year. I knew, I needed to "cut back" on my "hobby", but also knew I didn't want to "give it up" anytime soon. TAC had lower demonstrator requirements, & storage......Storage of the stamps....I now have them in 3 ring binders.....big SPACE SAVER.

I thought I wouldn't like coloring so much....but BOY OH BOY, I find myself doing more now, because I'm stamping a bunch of images on my white CS and then I take my prismacolor and GAMSOL to my table and just "COLOR AWAY". I don't need to lug any ink pads. This helps with the clean up. I can now do my stamping projects when I take my boys to their activities; and color with the pencil. For me, I didn't realize it, but it's now much easier. I always felt that I didn't have the time with my sons activities. I'm never home long enough to do any projects. But now, I can. All I need is my stamped images on the white CS, my prismacolor pencils, and my aquabrush (w/gamsol in it) and I'm set.

With all that said, I received a "NICE WELCOMING SURPRISE" in the mail, several weeks ago, from my Upline.....the one and only...I'm sure you can figure this one out...."JEN". I was very touched when I received this card. THANK YOU JEN!!! Prior to me signing up, she was very patient with me, asking her many questions, and then asking her if I could go over to see the quality of their cardstock paper, and all that kind of stuff. I look forward to TAC's new catalog and their "CUTE, CUTE" stamps. Don't you think the card I received is just "too cute"!!

If any of you readers would like learn more about TAC, please email me at llagena4@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. If I'm not able to, I will find out for you.

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

oh girl - I'm glad that you are loving it as much as I am!!! =0) I totally know what you mean about coloring. You don't have to take sooo much ink pads around anymore, ya? And the folders... makes our collection a lot easier to maintain.

hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

Hey Lori, congrats! Looking forward to seeing alot of colorful angel creations! Love Jen's card, this lion is so cute, I ordered him for my collection too!