Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gifts for a GREAT Teacher

I made Kody's teacher this Christmas logbook. Recipe: Costco designer paper, SU CS (Apricot Appeal, Mint Melody & Pink passion) SU Pink Passion ink, SU Tidy Alphabet (retired) SU rounded punch, ticket corner punch & round tab punch; More Mustard brads, Penny black stamp image, used SU markers to color in image.
This is a notepad, using the same supplies. In addition, tied w/SU Bright pink organdy ribbon (retired).
Kody's kindergarten teacher is so enthusiastic & energetic. I had an extra set of these teacher's aid (retired) stamp set, that I decided to give it to the teacher. I added 2 stampin spots to use with the stamps.
Here I put it all together in a bag and used a tag that I made last year at Teri's tag class. I hope she likes it.... She's a wonderful teacher!!

1 comment:

Risa said...

She is going to love her gift Lori, I think your ideas are fantastic!
malieta:)