Monday, September 17, 2007

I'M NEW TO THIS

OK..I've been reading and looking at everyone's blog and I'm totally inspired!!! SOOOO, I've decided to give it a try. I'm looking forward in advancing to the next stage.

Here's some cards I made recently. Each time I create a card...I tell ya...it's the best stress reliever and such great therapy...Don't ya agree?

That's another reason, I just love reading and checking out everyone's blog. It's a great motivational factor for me :) So, thank you all you stampin' bloggers....



This was a baby shower gift card. It's kind of dark so you can't see my cuttlebug background.
I made this for a beloved aunt who passed away.
Thanks to Wini, my cousin Cyd was able to make a sympathy card for our beloved aunt who passed away.
This was a wedding card I made for my stepbrother Chad. It was really quick. My husband, Larry commented, that my cards are starting to look better. (Wow...how encouraging...can you imagine what he was saying before; he would just nod and not bother...so I thought...now the truth comes out...tehehe)
My very first criss-cross card for my friend Cathy's birthday. Happy birthday Cathy...hope you like the card.

On another note, yesterday, my family and I enjoyed the long awaited "Lion King". Let me tell you, it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT. It was "breathtaking" and just totally awesome, that I am sooooo happy I didn't miss out on this one.

This photo shows my 2 sons, Skylar & Kody anxiously waiting for the show to begin.

6 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Lori,
Great start for your blog! Looking forward to more creations by you!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey girl, love what you've started here!!! Love to see those smilin' faces they are adorable... and your cards are such beauty!! I LOVE the criss crossed card!!! You did an awesome job!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Rhonda Favreau said...

Congratulations on your new blog! You are going to love it, it is so much fun! Your children are adorable! I will be checking in often to see what you are up to:)!

Rhonda
www.rhondasdesignhaven.typepad.com

Rita said...

Fantastic cards & your boys are so cute! You must be a proud mommy!

Debby Winters said...

What cute boys! Love your creations...great work

Jane Yoshiko Yasui said...

Good Job!!! When's your next class? Remember fur, shiny & colorful.